Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wah lao weh


Argh I can feel myself falling asleep already.

Two papers down and 3 to go, and I got 6 days before my next one.

Today's paper was quite okay I guess - I DO have my complaints about the paper, but I'll save it for the next time I meet Mr. Soh, if I complain I ought to complain in a constructive manner.

Sibeh tiring lah, *Yawns*

Now that I've got some gap time, I hope to able to keep this space alive a little. Blogs can be really nice thing if we fill it up meaningfully.

So what's up with exam seasons? It sure is a really awkward time, huh?

I can be so inconsistent during exam season, I feel. One moment I feel like it'll all be fine, one moment I feel a little guilty about not studying enough, one moment I feel great, one moment I feel kancheong, or one moment, like now, I feel like I just want to collapse into bed.

Well, there are a few things I've committed to that have been working out - I've been reading my Bible and setting aside time for prayer every day now even when I don't feel like it.

The right mood or feel or passion or whatever you call it - that can be important but what we have to learn is commitment and perseverance. Emotions will be emotions, you can let them lift you as high as they will, but what will keep you up when the cyclic waves turn downwards?

At any rate, it's bed time.


Sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT?