Friday, November 12, 2010

Open Invitation

In our most recent CF meeting we were challenged by the Andrew & Mun Yee (invited speakers) to think of whether we had wronged anyone and apologize to them, but only if we were ready to do so.

I couldn't think of anyone that I might have wronged in any real way. This is quite worrisome for me :(

I couldn't think of anyone who has really wronged me either.

Mun Yee added a twist later on by suggesting that we also think of who we want to thank, if we were ready...

The sensation was like a flood. So many of the brethren in the room had done something real and good for or to me at one point or another.

At any rate, I kept my silence, except to reciprocate when people came to thank me for something.

Somehow I guess I didn't think it was the right time for me to start thanking others - I'd rather let things first come to their full measure, or wait for that inevitable point in time when, as dear friends who've walked together, we have to part ways.

Yup, graduation, whether it's other's or mine, we would have to part.

And I don't want to leave things hanging. It's still quite worrisome that I can't think of any way in which I've really wronged any of you.. but if I did, it's not what I intend or want (present tense here)

So I beseech you guys to tell me in case I'm dumb enough not to notice - cos I'm quite dumb what. Let's not leave anything unsettled before we part, for your sake and for mine. Please?


2 comments:

  1. okay, my dear... I'm sure if you wronged someone, you'd apologize asap and did not have to wait till that bgr session to do so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha im not so sure about that, but the pressing problem is that there might be people I've just offended without knowing it. Sure got one.

    ReplyDelete

WHAT?