Monday, May 10, 2010

Change underwear

Okay friend Kannan just asked me why I deleted all the posts - while I've talked to him on msn already I thought it would make sense to explain why I decided to change things up.

Ah basically I'd like to stick to just blogging about ideas and take personal life out of it. I've heard many people talking about what other people write on their blogs (especially recently) and I just find it rather disturbing as in you have no idea who'll be reading your blog because basically anyone can.

But at the same time, this characteristic of blogging is just what makes it a good place to talk about ideas! Occasionally, I have something good to say that I think is good for people to think about, so you can expect more of this from here.

Yes, expect more posts up in the near future (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT?